ADEPT (Analogy, Diagram, Example, Plain-English, Technical)
Kalid Azad has a really nice methodology to learn difficult concepts – ADEPT – Use an Analogy, Diagram, Example, Plain-English description, and then a Technical description.
- Analogy: Tell me what it’s like.
- Diagram: Help me visualize it.
- Example: Allow me to experience it.
- Plain English: Describe it with everyday words.
- Technical Definition: Discuss the formal details.
Read the article – Learn Difficult Concepts with the ADEPT Method.