What to Work On
I spent an hour listing out everything I cared about — from human connection, to self-education, to wealth. In the process, I surprised myself: There is a better way to achieve these goals than pursuing a startup.
Here are the questions to ask yourself.
- Knowledge — Do you become more knowledgeable and skilled when doing it?
- Adventure — Do you accrue novel, memorable experiences?
- Fame — Do you build an audience you can later leverage?
- Power — Do you acquire resources and connections?
- Money — Do you increase your financial wealth?
- Exercising Talent — Do you leverage your skill and creativity?
- Human Connection — Do you bond with others?
Read the Article. It can be pretty eye-opening.