Articles, writings found on the Web that are worth a thorough reading and re-reads.
- Becoming a Magician (archive) on how to become a person that your current self would perceive as magical.
- Betting on Things That Never Change by Morgan Housel (archive). In the last 100 years we've gone from horses to jets and mailing letters to video facetime. You can make big, long-term bets on these things that never things, because there's no chance people will stop caring about them in the future. But every sustainable business is accompanied by one of a handful of timeless strategies — read on.
- How To Be Successful by Sam Altman (archive).
- Paul Graham (Wikipedia)
- Seeking Advice in Startups (archive) is a simple article yet powerful advice. If you have the option or luxury of picking advisors, then find Expert Advisors with a reflective method.
- The Idea Maze (archive) simplifies the idea that the Idea do matter. A good startup ideas are well developed, multi-year plans that contemplate many possible paths according to how the world changes.
- The Most Precious Resource is Agency (archive). Most people live their lives never questioning the scripts that are given to them. Gaining agency is gaining the capacity to do something differently from, or in addition to, the events that simply happen to you.
- You and Your Research by Richard Hamming (archive).