- 3Blue1Brown is some combination of math and entertainment, depending on your disposition. The goal is for explanations to be driven by animations and for difficult problems to be made simple with changes in perspective.
- 5 Levels from Wired is a Channel where an expert explains a complex subject in five levels of complexity. The levels are usually to a child, a teen, a college student, a grad student, and finally to an expert.
- ColdFusion let you experience the cutting edge of the world around us in a relaxed atmosphere where you can feel at home and have fun.
- Curiosity Stream, from Discovery Channel, has thousands of films, series, and documentaries for the curious mind.
- Geospatial World GIS, GPS, LiDAR, UAVs, BIM, Maps, Smart Cities, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Autonomous vehicles, etc.
- How It's Made is the YouTube adaptaion of the popular TV Channel, How It's Made (Wikipedia). I grew up glued to the TV just to watch this Channel.
- Jim Browning is the hacker who hacks, tracks, and identify scammers. Browning carries out investigative scam baits in which he infiltrates computer networks run by technical support scammers and fraudsters posing as US IRS agents and random aliases through the use of remote access software and social engineering.
- Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell animates videos explaining things sparking curiosity about science and the world we live in.
- Mark Rober is a former NASA engineer.
- NASA Harvest is a multidisciplinary Consortium commissioned by NASA and led by the University of Maryland.
- Physics Girl is a YouTube channel by Dianna Cowern that adventures into the physical sciences with experiments, demonstrations, and cool new discoveries.
- Preligens (ex-Earthcube) develops pioneering technology to empower analysts to take smart actions for a safer world. Its artificial intelligence solutions are based on an automated analysis of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) workflows.
- Real Science is a science channel by Stephanie Sammann exploring the world’s life science subjects.
- Sabine Hossenfelder talks about "Science without the gobbledygook," no hype, no spin, no tip-toeing around inconvenient truths.
- The School of Life is a collective of psychologists, philosophers and writers devoted to helping people lead calmer and more resilient lives.
- Veritasium Dr. Derek Muller runs Veritasium, and talks about science and engineering featuring experiments, expert interviews, cool demos, and discussions with the public about everything science.
- Vsauce is created by Michael Stevens. The channels feature videos on scientific, psychological, mathematical, and philosophical topics, as well as gaming, technology, popular culture, and other general interest subjects.
- YTT Tech exists to organize, curate, and surface the wealth of instructional content on YouTube.